Wusthof!

Default Update (FS: Wusthof knife set, new, top of the line)

A few persons have complained I forgot to put "for sale" in the subject
line. I did, my apologies, here it is.

> We have a just-bought unused Wusthof knife 10 piece set
>
> 3 paring, 1 utility, 1 Chef's, 1 vegetable, 1 bread knives
> 1 pair of shears, 1 honing steel
> 1 wood-block (has extra slots for two large and six steak knives)
>
> Handle style: Grand Prix. Price paid: $449.
> (Reviews at http://tinyurl.com/38sht , keep in mind that the prices and
> photographs refer to smaller sets or individual knives. Individual
> prices for items in this set add up to more than $700)
>
> Asking price: $399, or $349 without the block (just in case you have
> your own block or prefer another storage method).

I was in a fancy store, fell in love with the knives, and paid their
asking price of $449. If it is ineed available for $399 (plus
shipping?), I will consider somewat lower offers.

> ----> Prefer Chicago area cash-and-carry sale.
> ----> Send email to nushar at operamail dot com

Operamail is flaking right now. Also copy to akt01 at hotmail dot com .

> ----> Please include a daytime phone number.

Please do.