Dusty

Default Emil Hansen - serial dilution techniques - RFI

Hi John;

Yes, I've diluted a culture for microscopy. I did it out of curiosity and
to see how well I could ID and sort out the critters involved--a 1% aqueous
solution of methylene blue sure helps...

What is it that you'd like to know?

Perhaps this s/b an off-line discussion...?

Dusty
--
Remove STORE to reply
"Wcsjohn" > wrote in message
> Has anybody on the list a URL to a web resource which details the

techniques
> used by Hansen (or a modern equivalent) to isolate single cells of yeast.
>
> Lest you think me an idle Brit I have spent much time Googling with the

string
> <"emil hansen" techniques yeast "serial dilution"> and many variations,

adding