Charlotte L. Blackmer

Default San Diego Cook-in

In article >,
David Barto > wrote:
>Hey all,
>
>This is Christine, typing on Katherine's account.
>
>They are being really, really mean to me here. Jamie Utter called me a
>bitch.

she does that to everyone. except me. *SOB*

>I won't say what else she said..
>
>I am typing here, sipping some nice white Bordeaux...courtesy of our
>hosts. Free wine..Wheee!!!

yum.

>Charlie is here...wonderful man that he is...he likes my food, although
>he had the nerve to eat my blossoms before they were cooked.
>
>Jack Schidt is here too, telling us that he really likes us
>Californians..

Oh my gosh! He was there? Damn!

Hope you enjoyed your trip, bud!

>I finally got to sit down-they had me slaving away all afternoon
>cooking. Only a few people offered to help me.
>
>Well, I got to go back to everyone..who knows what they are saying
>behind my back....

*grin*

Sorry I had to miss out on all the fun. I am getting better from my
Medical Problems but driving down to Sandy Eggo was not on.

Although I did see Annie Mitchell at our hairdresser's yesterday :-) so I
did see someone from RFC.

Charlotte
(and shopped at a well-stocked Trader Joe's)