Posted to rec.food.cooking
The Joneses[_1_] The Joneses[_1_] is offline

Default Hospital Food (sort of a Brother Update)

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> Went to visit Scott this morning. They finally moved him out of ICU to a
> regular room late yesterday. (Clipped Here & There)>
> He was given a choice of food to have for lunch. He selected a Cobb salad
> with a cup of Minestrone. They brought his lunch while I was there.
>
> He has a few complaints about the hospital food. For breakfast they cook
> the scrambled eggs until they are so dry they are practically rubber and
> the
> home-fried potatoes are dry and unseasoned. (They didn't mess up the
> bacon!) He told me he'd welcome a small box of cereal, such as Cornflakes
> or Cheerios, and some milk instead.
>

> Jill

Ol'Whiskerface has an appointment at 5:30 tomorrow morning in pre-op for
much the same surgery. We figgered we'd just stay up and party all night.
Forthcoming - military hospital Bed Spread Report.
Best of luck for Scott's recovery. They got any physical therapy planned
for him? We told our docs he needed to be strong enough to get back on the
Harley....
Edrena