Posted to rec.food.cooking
LynneA LynneA is offline

Default Diet And Weight Loss Advice For Vegetarians.

"Gregory Morrow" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> LynneA wrote:

>> SHE doesn't think so, Nancy<LOL> We're working on the concept that if
>> one
>> is to be vegetarian, they might want to mm, maybe, I dunno,
>> eat-----vegetables????LMAO She has her tried and true veggies and that's
>> about it, but I'm chipping away at her. She has to try anything I make,
>> and
>> then she can decide.
>>
>> I agree very much about educating yourself, any time you cut something
>> major
>> out of your diet!

> I mean this seriously, a woman *really* needs to be careful about
> getting the right proteins, amino acids, and such in order to stay
> healthy...severe nutritional deficiencies in a woman are *not* pretty.
>
> At least how you describe her unhealthy diet, she won't be able to
> have her monthly "time", let alone be able to conceive...
>

> :-)
>

> --
> Best
> Greg

Believe me, I'm VERY careful to make sure she does eat right, she just
doesn't always *appreciate* that fact<LOL> When she told me she wanted to
go veggie, I told her I would support her fully, on one condition-she had
to eat the way I told her to be sure she was healthy. Of course, she's 13,
so she's just naturally ornery about everything, not just food!

Lynne A