Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gregory Morrow[_2_] Gregory Morrow[_2_] is offline

Default Diet And Weight Loss Advice For Vegetarians.

cyberBUTT wrote:

> " BOB" > wrote in message
>
> . ..
>
> > "cybercat" > wrote in message

> >> "Matt111" > wrote in message
> groups.com...

> >> Who needs a book for that?

> > I think he's eating the pages of the book.

> > Vegetarian...Native American word meaning "Lousy Hunter".

> > BOB

> lol
>
> I love vegetarian food. I gained many pounds on it. To get those complete
> proteins you need to have rice with your beans and cheese on top, too. WAY
> too caloric, wayyy too starchy.

You prolly ate cheap WHITE rice, you dumbshite....brown rice is FAR
superior in every way.

Same with fruits like bananas. You're just
> asking to get an ass like a doublewide unless you run longdistance or train
> for triathlon.

Sounds like you hoovered yer grub up, but then we all know you have an
oral "fixation"...

;--p

--
Best