Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gregory Morrow[_2_] Gregory Morrow[_2_] is offline

Default Diet And Weight Loss Advice For Vegetarians.

LynneA wrote:

> "Nancy Young" > wrote in message
>
> . ..
>

> > I did have the image that vegetarians were health conscious. Over
> > time I found out that wasn't necessarily true. Even when I see
> > vegetarian dishes on a menu, it involves a lot of cheese. Not exactly
> > diet food. Just seems that if you want to be a vegetarian, you need
> > to educate yourself to make it a healthful diet. Luckily, your DD has
> > you to give her a good start.

> > nancy

> SHE doesn't think so, Nancy<LOL> We're working on the concept that if one
> is to be vegetarian, they might want to mm, maybe, I dunno,
> eat-----vegetables????LMAO She has her tried and true veggies and that's
> about it, but I'm chipping away at her. She has to try anything I make, and
> then she can decide.
>
> I agree very much about educating yourself, any time you cut something major
> out of your diet!

I mean this seriously, a woman *really* needs to be careful about
getting the right proteins, amino acids, and such in order to stay
healthy...severe nutritional deficiencies in a woman are *not* pretty.

At least how you describe her unhealthy diet, she won't be able to
have her monthly "time", let alone be able to conceive...

:-)

--
Best
Greg