David Barto

Default San Diego Cook-in

Hey all,

This is Christine, typing on Katherine's account.

They are being really, really mean to me here. Jamie Utter called me a
bitch. I won't say what else she said..

I am typing here, sipping some nice white Bordeaux...courtesy of our
hosts. Free wine..Wheee!!!

Charlie is here...wonderful man that he is...he likes my food, although
he had the nerve to eat my blossoms before they were cooked.

Jack Schidt is here too, telling us that he really likes us
Californians..

I finally got to sit down-they had me slaving away all afternoon
cooking. Only a few people offered to help me.

Well, I got to go back to everyone..who knows what they are saying
behind my back....

Christine