Bob

Default Crust is too hard (Thanks Everyone)

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 15:58:08 GMT, "Ernie"
> wrote:

>> >Thank you Samantha,

>> This is too much. If you keep this up I am going to break a rib
>> laughing so hard.

>And if you keep this up you are going in my kill file!

Go ahead, I don't care one bit. Be an asshole if you want - you are in
good company on this forum.

People around here have no sense of humor, except CrockPot Adams - and
that's only because he's stoned when he posts.

--

Map Of The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy:
http://www.freewebs.com/vrwc/

Complete, fully thought through, professional, well-executed
violence never leads to more violence because, you see,
afterwards, the other guys are all dead. That's right, dead.
Not 'on trial,' not 'reeducated,' not 'nurtured back into the
bosom of love.' Dead. D-E-A-D. Well, you get the idea.
-- USMC General Hawley