Mike Avery

Default Gluten dissolving culture....

I'd heard about it. And I was so sure it'd never happen to me. But, I'd
gotten into the habits of someone who keeps their culture in a
refrigerator, and keeping at room temperature was just, well, different.

All of which means.. the culture was as liquid as water. And when we
added flour.... it never firmed up. It was... scary.

In the end, recovery was easy. We took a tablespoon of the culture.
Added 1/2 a pound of water and 1/2 a pound of flour. Eight hours later,
another 1/2 pound of each. Eight hours later a pound of each. And we
had the happy starter we had once enjoyed back again. Kinda like
giving a whiny kid a nap.

Mike
--
Mike Avery

ICQ: 16241692 AOL IM:MAvery81230
Phone: 970-642-0280
* Spam is for lusers who can't get business any other
way *

A Randomly Selected Product Warning
COMPONENT EQUIVALENCY NOTICE: The subatomic particles
comprising
this product are exactly the same in very measurable respect as
those used in the product of other manufacturers, and no claim to
the contrary may legitimately be expressed or implied.