ab

Default Want recipe for hard Italian rolls

BEHOLD! The latest in newbie bashing from MR. Adams, otherwise known as Ben
A, Newbie-Never.

As usual has nothing to contribute, so lashes out with viciousness and
degradation.

Don't despair he may come up with something that will do more than take up
computer space yet.

Hail to our omnipotent sourdough guru. Long may he diatribe!

Hey gang, maybe we could chip in and buy Mr. A. a basket weaving kit. Does
wonders for the mentally ill I am told.

AB