Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Kent Kent is offline

Default Simple Brine

" BOB" > wrote in message
. ..

> "Brick" > wrote in message

>>> Awww.... come on. It's so much more entertaining to read someone
>>> berating, ridiculing someone or just making them feel stupid. Where's
>>> the fun in being polite?

>>> See how it's done? While OP never said he was
>>> RE-USING his brine, do you see how much more fun it is to twist words
>>> a berate someone. I like that fact in the end the mighty judge
>>> announces that doesn't agree with his faulty premise (a second use of
>>> brine was never metioned) he should be kept away from food.
>>>
>>> Now that is internet fun, buddy.
>>>
>>> Kick some ass!
>>>
>>> Robert

>> You're correct in that the 'OP' didn't mention re-using brine, but I
>> didn't
>> respond to the original post. I responded to Kent's reply which talked
>> about the nastiness of re-using brine.
>> --
>> Brick(Save a tree, eat a Beaver)

> Just remember...Kent has mentioned brining in his garage.
>
> BOB

You're trolling, of course, hoping to catch a fish.
In the 19th central in rural America people brined in their
stables to avoid getting sick. I'm a poor homeless slob, living under
a freeway overpass, not having a place to shit or ****. I have to brine in
my
garage. I don't have a choice.

Kent

If you choose to respond to this you're even stupidier than you're been
perceived to be.