Posted to rec.food.cooking
Vilco[_1_] Vilco[_1_] is offline

Default The dreaded supermarket shuffle

Nancy Young wrote:
> I went to the store today to pick up ingredients for meatloaf.
> It's meatloaf and mashed potatoes weather here, believe it or not,
> in the middle of August.

The same here, less than 21°C outside, yesterday around 8PM. Today it's
going to be even cooler. LOL, I'll have to bring along a jacket.
If nothing goes wrong, this evening I'm going straigth home from the office
to fix some sausage and rib stew: guess what for? Polenta. A good old dish
of steamin' polenta with sausage and ribs stew. It should take about 2 hours
for the meat to fall off the bones. Herbs: bay leaf, few regano and much
marjoram, with some pepper to go in when I take it off the heat and before
bringing it to table.
--
Vilco
Think pink, drink rose'