Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Gyorgy Sajo Gyorgy Sajo is offline

Default Please help identifying this tea

Greetings,

My dear sister-in-law received some lovely oolong tea from Taiwan. She was
very enthusiastic about it and asked me whether I could find some more of
it. Unfortunately when I spoke to her all the tea was happily gone and she
could only show me the empty box. She said the dry leaves were very dark, so
it must been a heavily oxidized - or heavily fired? sorry, I am not an
expert in oolongs... - oolong.

Unfortunately I can not read any Chinese, so I am completely dependent on
the expertise and goodwill of this highly estimated group. If any of you can
identify this tea, and maybe even tell me where I could get more of it -
preferably from an online source as I live in Europe - I would be very
thankful.

Here are two pictures of the box:

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...y/Oolong01.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...y/Oolong02.jpg