Posted to rec.food.cooking
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Seaweed Flavor Doritos

In article >,
"JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote:

> Had a dream last night in which someone shared a bag of seaweed flavor
> Doritos with me. I like seaweed in Japanese dishes, but if my dream ever
> comes true and some wet-behind-the-ears marketing whiz invents seaweed
> Doritos, don't waste your money. Awful.
>
> :-)

Believe it or not, someone offered up some Seaweed treated popcorn at
work a couple of months ago. I kid you not. Don't remember the brand but
it was one of the major ones.

It was totally disgusting, and I happen to like sushi rolls and I've
used shredded seaweeds in soups.

It does not go well with popcorn. ;-p
--
Peace, Om