Posted to rec.food.cooking
maxine in ri maxine in ri is offline

Default Seaweed Flavor Doritos

On Aug 17, 10:12 am, "JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote:
> Had a dream last night in which someone shared a bag of seaweed flavor
> Doritos with me. I like seaweed in Japanese dishes, but if my dream ever
> comes true and some wet-behind-the-ears marketing whiz invents seaweed
> Doritos, don't waste your money. Awful.
>
> :-)

Dunno about that. Think about the seaweed wrapped rice crackers. And
we had some "rice seasoning" that I added to a loaf of bread a few
times that had seaweed and sesame in it, and it was pretty nice-
tasting.

True, neither of those is corn-based, but with the right complement of
seasonings, I could see seaweed doritos making a passable snack.

maxine in ri