Dick Adams

Default Reliable baking stone for home use

"Ignoramus8561" > wrote in message =

> Temperature of the gas inside the stove? Why don't you think they

could not be above 212 c?

Whoops! I read "into" as "onto". Stupidly I thought I could persuade
you to blow your head off.

> Sounds like you never studied physics...

Seems I have a problem with reading. I did study some physics=20
from time to time.

> I can easily do this experiment tonight if you refuse to believe

me. Just ask me to do it.=20

I have given up on the possibility of inducing you to=20
self-eliminate.

> Do you have a stove yourself?

Mrs. Adams owns the stove and she will not let me do much=20
stuff with it. I am not even allowed to steam the oven with
red hot frying pans and boiling water. I though you knew=20
that. =20

> You may add steam to have more steam than is afforded by=20
> burning off hydrogen in the natural gas, if that is what you need.=20
> All I was saying is that burning natural gas creates some steam,=20
> not that it creates enough steam for some certain purpose.

Aw, nuts! There goes my vision of making pretty loaves like=20
Samartha does without having a pan of water underneath.

---
DickA