Kenneth

Default Reliable baking stone for home use

On 1 Oct 2003 22:37:58 GMT, Ignoramus28710
> wrote:

>Well, if the over is, say, 400F, then the steam would be at 400F as
>well. Do you want to call it superheated? I do not know.

Hello again,

Of course you are right...

I meant to say that the steam was not superheated at the point of its
creation.

For years I used a pressure cooker as a boiler on top of my commercial
range. I piped the steam from that boiler down the back of the range
and into the vent.

Despite my descriptions, many folks assumed that the steam was under
pressure because I used a pressure cooker as the vessel. There was no
pressure because the end of the tube was open...

All the best,

--
Kenneth