Kenneth

Default Reliable baking stone for home use

On 1 Oct 2003 20:28:28 GMT, Ignoramus28710
> wrote:

>It is very easy to get superheated steam. There is no need for higher
>pressure at all. Just make steam and then heat it in some sort of heat
>exchanger or whatever.

Howdy,

As I understand all of this...

When the steam is created in the boiler set up that I used to use, it
was at 212F (approximately assuming sea level etc.)

The mass of the steam is minuscule as compared to the mass of the
oven.

When the steam is introduced into the oven, it assumes the temperature
of the oven.

I now have a Bongard M2FE. Though it creates steam at the push of a
button, the process is essentially the same as my old rig. The steam
created is NOT under pressure, and is NOT super-heated.

HTH,

--
Kenneth