Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default Furi shaprning system?

"Steve Wertz" > wrote in message

> It was mentioned here a while ago. From what I read here and on
> websites, it got very mixed reviews. The fact that it had RR's
> name on it, put it at below the threshold of my serious
> consideration.
>
> -sw

I first saw the knives and sharpening system before the celebrity
endorsement. Funny how that becomes a negative in some cases. I read the
reviews on Amazon, but I don't trust them as much as the regulars here.
There are some twits that write reviews on Amazon that would return gold
bars because they are too heavy.