BillKirch

Default Take your damn Hats off while eating

>So why are you telling us instead of confronting these hat-wearers
>and party hosts when it happens?

############
But I do
#############
>You're last name wouldn't happen to be Kirchenbauer - the 'star'
>of the Bullseye BBQ sauce commercial - would it? Or are you just
>using his name to deceive people?

No that is me. you've cetainly picked an obscure part of my resume to point
out.If I was going to pretend to be someone else ..why would I pick me.
>You're so unfunny here it can't possibly be the same person.

Why would you think I would be "funny" in a newsgroup? Part of my job is human
observation and to point out stupidity and ignorance...I've made a career of
it. I've also found that when you hit too close to home people get "offended"
BG