Posted to rec.food.cooking
ChattyCathy ChattyCathy is offline

Default (2007-08-09) New survey on the RFC site: Making 'French fried'potatoes (a.k.a. chips) at home

sf wrote:
> On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 13:35:49 +0200, ChattyCathy
> > wrote:
>
>> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>>

> LOL! I couldn't rest until I bought a FF cutter and used it exactly
> once. Went back to hand cutting and the thing is still resting in a
> cupboard somewhere. So, I own one but cut them by hand.

I hear ya! DH bought ours - he uses it sometimes when he is on "cutting
duty" but I hardly ever use it myself, I'll stick to a knife.
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

Garlic: the element without which life as we know it would be impossible