Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lou Decruss Lou Decruss is offline

Default Danny Kaye Changed Family Life By Cooking

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 12:01:08 -0400, "Nancy Young" >
wrote:

>>>I hope you are enjoying your new place.

>> More than you can imagine. It's really not a new place. When we met
>> we both had homes and bought another that was for "us" as we had
>> children from previous marriages and didn't want to force the
>> teenagers to live together. My kid stayed in my place and I spent
>> time with Louise. Her kids moved on so we sold her house and both
>> stay at mine now. The place we bought together is a 1300 sq.ft.
>> "cottage" out in the country. We're both to young to completely
>> retire so we need to keep a city place to make a living, but we spend
>> as much time out there as possible. It's our retreat and when we go
>> there I cook for days.

>I liked that story, thanks.
>
>nancy

Thanks nancy. We got back yesterday from an 8 day holiday. I made a
list of a dozen things I wanted to cook. I did almost all of them
plus a few other foodie pleasures. We're heading back Friday with a
new list of recipes. I've never made ravioli but I'm gonna take a
shot at a crab ravioli w/shallot cream I found in Food And Wine. If
it works out I'll post a picture and a recipe.

Lou