Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lou Decruss Lou Decruss is offline

Default Danny Kaye Changed Family Life By Cooking

:

>> I can just use that money to get what I want.
>>

>Prices these days you won't be able too....remodeling works well.

I do realize I'm responding to a week old post but things haven't
changed that much in that time. I heard an estimate of 5 million
foreclosures this year. You can get a great deal now if you've got
cash, a stable job, or a brain. But that's this side of the border.
Remodeling in the current market is silly.

Lou