Posted to rec.food.drink.beer,alt.beer
notbob notbob is offline

Default Miller Chill: a Beer for People Who Don't Like Beer

On 2007-08-03, John S. > wrote:

> an inane statement. I've read other articles on the beer advocate
> site and consider them to be well done and informative.

I have to agree. While I have little use for all their surveys and
reader ratings crap, some of the stuff they offer is great. The "Beer
....Civilization" series by Horst Dornbusch is one of the most
fascinating beer articles I've ever read. If BA never does another
thing, ever, that'll be enough to make its existence worthwhile.

nb