Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lou Decruss Lou Decruss is offline

Default Danny Kaye Changed Family Life By Cooking

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 07:35:31 -0700, "The Ranger"
> wrote:

>Remodel. It's loads cheaper and you'll enjoy similar benefits
>(packing up and making decisions on what goes and what moves with
>you) without the heartburn of dealing with a moving company. You
>can put the wad o' cash saved in remodeling towards the Survival
>Party.

Remodeling or an addition is sometimes a good option. In our case is
wasn't an option. Moving has actually been a good thing for us as
we've cleansed ourselves of lots of junk that our kids would have to
sort through when we die. We didn't need another bedroom as between
our places we had 9. Etc. Sometimes a change of environment is a
great thing. But I bore easily.

Lou