Posted to rec.food.cooking
The Ranger[_2_] The Ranger[_2_] is offline

Default Danny Kaye Changed Family Life By Cooking

Nancy Young > wrote in message
> "Lou Decruss" > wrote
>> On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 23:49:16 -0400, "Nancy Young"
>> > wrote:
>>>"Lou Decruss" > wrote

>>>Oh, I hope your dental work went smoothly!
>>>

>> LOL. We moved 2 1/2 weeks ago and we're still
>> unpacking boxes. It's worse than the dentist. <sigh>
>> I found some old magazines and thumbed through
>> them before I tossed them out.
>>

> Heh, aren't you glad you took the effort to move them?
> I have toyed with the idea of moving and looked around
> thinking, what would I bring? because I have a lot of stuff
> I would not bother taking.

Remodel. It's loads cheaper and you'll enjoy similar benefits
(packing up and making decisions on what goes and what moves with
you) without the heartburn of dealing with a moving company. You
can put the wad o' cash saved in remodeling towards the Survival
Party.

The Ranger
---
"This is the LAST time I am going to pack and unpack boxes! I'm
never doing this again..."
--SWMBO, 02/18/00, upon putting the last
dish from the last box in our new cupboards