Posted to rec.food.cooking
Kate Connally Kate Connally is offline

Default How to Eat Breakfast Cereal?

Andy wrote:

> Do you add cereal then milk OR milk then cereal?
>
> I've been in the cereal then milk camp but more often than not, the cereal
> goes soggy before I can eat it all.
>
> I'm tempted to do the milk then cereal method so I can just add a little bit
> of cereal at a time without going too soggy, then add more as need be.
>
> You?
>
> Andy

Well, duh! You put the cereal (Kellogg's Corn Flakes,
naturally) into the bowl. You then sprinkle with copious
amounts of brown sugar. Then you add at least 1/2 banana,
sliced. Then you pour on the whole milk. Everyone knows
this is the only correct way to eat cereal.

Kate

--
Kate Connally
Until you bite their heads off.”