Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
Dave Allison Dave Allison is offline

Default Dried Elderberry wine recipe - got too hot

wow! In fact, when I tasted the bold sweet taste, it did remind me of a
port. Since I love ports, I think I will redo my "mistake" and make some
more -- but it was nice of you to explain the below.
I always get wiser reading this newsgroup.

thanks, DAve