Posted to alt.food.wine
The Subject® The Subject® is offline

Default Am I the only person who hates Australian wine?

The Australian's can produce some fantastic wines, but regretfully their
biggest brands (i.e.: Yellow Tail, among others) tastes horrible. Where as
the better and smaller wineries get buried in the mix. Take a look at Hope
Vineyards. Very good and not expensive.

TS

--
For private messages please reply using PGP Security Key 0x99C221A5.