ConnieG999

Default Refrigeration question -- Apple Crisp

"Bob Travis" > writes:

>Her mom even wonders
>why her poor dog is always getting sick too and it never seems to dawn on
>her that maybe it's because she will prepare a meat dish for him early in
>the morning and never even think about refrigerating it until late in the
>day.

This one doesn't apply, Bob. Dogs' digestive systems aren't subject to the same
dire consequences of spoiled meat than humans'. They can eat thoroughly rotten
meat without any problem. They can handle bacterial loads that would kill us,
without blinking an eye, because their digestive system is different. It's a
matter of enzymes. So, there's probably another reason why the dog is sick -
not one-day-old meat.

Connie
My mind is like a steel...um, whatchamacallit.