Posted to rec.food.cooking
kilikini kilikini is offline

Default Blueberries ...

J S wrote:
> Blueberries ...
>
> Group: rec.food.cooking Date: Fri, Jun 22, 2007, 5:59pm From:
> (kilikini)
> "No rain in Florida or Georgia. I'm afraid the peaches will suffer,
> although Allan picked up about 6 peaches today, along with some plums,
> pluots, cantaloupe and apples. I'll let you know how the peaches are.
> :~)"
> kili
>

> The rain came down in sheets this morning about 11 am in St
> Pete,supposed to be that way all week.Perhaps it didnt reach you up
> there.Was motivated to go to my local fruit stand and buy peaches
> after reading the posts...they were very nice,got a bagfull plus some
> eggplant.Tried to email you but it came back,will try again
> Cheers,Smitty
>
> "Food and Films,What else is do you need?...Well.."

Yeah, we didn't get a drop. We haven't had rain in about 3 or 4 days now
and on Bay News 9, they're talking possibly not until the end of next week.
Our park's lakes are completely dry and the ducks are leaving to go find
water and food. And this is supposed to be a nasty hurricane season?????
We're in a major drought here.

kili