Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Phyll Phyll is offline
Senior Member

Location: Los Angeles
Default TGY Quandary

The issue rings a bell from my (required) reading of Corax's Cha Dao.
It's not as straightforward as calling every roasted tea a "nong
xiang" or lightly oxidized tea a "qing xiang"...

http://chadao.blogspot.com/2006/11/n...ong-xiang.html

Some simply refer to roasted teas as "hong pei" to denote that the tea
has gone through the roasting or baking process (hong pei).

Phyll