Posted to alt.food.barbecue
BOB[_8_] BOB[_8_] is offline

Default Original Charcoal Co. 20lb. Lump Briquettes at HD

<hrbricker wrote
> Thanks for the heads up guys. I hit my local HD this morning and copped
> ten bags @$4.99. They have at least the better part of a pallet left. I'm
> thinking of going back for another ten this afternoon. $53.40 with tax for
> 200/lbs or 26.7¢/lb. There is some Kingsford lump locally for 53¢/lb so
> this deal is hard to beat if it isn't some real poor shit.

Like I said, it's briquettes. It's good briquettes, though. Very little
ash, slightly more than the same weight of lump. Burns clean, with a slight
smoke smell, but a good taste on the food.

Two Home Despots around here are out. I need to check on a couple more 'til
I run out of storage space, too.

BOB
24 + hours on 20 pounds in my Stump's @ 250 to 350 with this stuff