Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
marc marc is offline

Default FYI re my references to RFDT in my coming book

I would like to enforce this suggestion. RFDT is a usenet
group. you can mention you access it through google
groups, but there are other web-based usenet interfaces.

I was thinking of suggesting this to you as soon as i read
it, before reading the responses.

The original way to access usenet groups was through
a usenet client, which stored your messages on your
disk (or your local server disk). Windows users seem not
to have been using it very through the years, I guess because
they use a protocol that microsoft does not control. However,
usenet clients for windows exist from a very long time.

Lewis Perin ha escrit: