Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
pgwk pgwk is offline

Default An invitation and some inf re Space Cowboy

You guys are so helpful..........

Re the snacks..... No cucumber sandwiches!!!! What little nibbles help
cleanse the palate? I thought of very light French cheeses and
cornichons. A Bucheron? Caprice des Dieux? I get your point which is
to engage their tastebuds. By the way, we are now talking about 350
people in the Ballroom --scares me a little since I ain't the world's
greatest organizer, but the hotel seems relaxed.

It's looking like September -- the hotel wants to mobilize their
marketing and media coverage and that takes time.

I cannot express enough my admiration and appreciation for the
response of people like you to my messages.

peter