Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Lewis Perin Lewis Perin is offline

Default FYI re my references to RFDT in my coming book

pgwk > writes:

> Good point -- I hadn't thought of that. I wonder, though, if I shodl
> leave the references as is since many people will be more likely to
> sign up via familiar Google than try to work out how to get up on a
> "Usenet."

I think it's important to correct this. It's good that Google
provides the service it does, but that service isn't RFDT. I actually
think the world would be a better place if Google had competition in
archiving Usenet. A short paragraph should be enough space to make
the distinction clear.

/Lew
---
Lew Perin /