Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
pgwk pgwk is offline

Default An invitation and some inf re Space Cowboy

Hi Dominic....

No, no flaming and no reply, just withdrawal. I'd hoped I was
contrbuting to the group through my invitations, but......... Life
really is too short for all this.

Anyone still interested in the NYC event or the bibliography, which is
going well, please contact me by private e-mail. As for the book, I
have at least informed you all of the references and no one has to
read it, after all.

This was the first Usenet group I have been on. Definitely a unique
experience.