Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Space Cowboy Space Cowboy is offline

Default An invitation and some inf re Space Cowboy

You're the one who needs a life vest. You still haven't given me your
publisher contact info. That was for my lawyers who say you seem to
have deep pockets. I don't hide behind anything I say anywhere. My
instant psycho babble analysis of you passive-aggressive with latent
homosexual tendencies. You play the victim milking it for all it's
worth and you follow guys around on the Internet.

Jim

PS You're damn lucky I can't get the MAC hooked up to the Internet
and my current network card can only handle a few bytes at a time.
Who is your ghost writer? You're still a lazy ass.