Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Desirea Desirea is offline

Default An invitation and some inf re Space Cowboy

I only have one comment regarding SC. I for one can agree with your
original comments, as I did feel the brunt of his abuse when I first
arrived to RFDT. He pushed me to a breaking point, where I sent him
an email directly with some harsh words that were very out of
character for me. During that time, I did get notification that
someone was attempting to access admin sections of my site. I have no
way of knowing who it was, but I assumed it was him or another
technically inclined angry RFDT member. I don't like getting that
angry, but when attacked, one must defend themselves or forever be a
victim of abuse. Had it not been for the kind emails I received from
Brent, Mike, Peter, & Shen I would have definitely given up on the
group and left for good. I'm happy I stuck with it though. You guys
are like an encyclopedia about tea. Some postings go way over my
head, but I'm learning a lot here.

Desirea