Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Brent[_4_] Brent[_4_] is offline

Default An invitation and some inf re Space Cowboy

I think Oriental Beauty could be a great choice (good call Phyll!).
As a bonus, you could use that and a light oolong to show the vast
spectrum of the oolong tea category, since I'm sure there are a lot of
people who think oolong is a distinct type.

-Brent