Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Will Yardley Will Yardley is offline

Default An invitation and some inf re Space Cowboy

On 2007-06-07, Brent > wrote:

> Also, I'm on your side regarding space cowboy. Though he clearly
> knows a lot, he can be irritating and unnecessarily harsh to other
> posters. You're not the only one who is upset about his behavior.

To me, he just doesn't make sense. I haven't found the stuff he says
rude - just nonsensical and a little bit loon-ish.

> Still, there's nothing we can do about it as far as I can tell.

It's called a killfile... plonk him, and let it be done with. If your
newsreader doesn't support one, get one that does. If you use Google
Groups (it looks like you might), you could look into this:
http://www.penney.org/ggkiller.html