Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
pgwk pgwk is offline

Default An invitation and some inf re Space Cowboy

Hi Phyll

Please keep feeding me the information. I will order the teas you
mention. Can you please send, via provate e-mail, the names of
recommended suppliers.

I thought hard and long about going beyond just two oolongs. Maybe I
should make it four.

I don't know the Anji Baicha... It sounds just what I am looking for.

I love Oriental Beauty... Is the group consensus that this may be the
best for newbies?

I need Pu'er sources. I hit the Shanghai shops when I was in China
three weeks ago and know that I did not have a clue about what to buy
but still love the el cheapos I came back with.

Thanks, Phyll. I thought this event would be the education of newbies.
It's turning out to be the education of Peter. Now, why is my wife
hiding my credit card?