Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
pgwk pgwk is offline

Default An invitation and some inf re Space Cowboy

Thanks, Brent. I was uneasy about the gyokuro but I also am uneasy
about sencha. I just don't know enough about Japanese teas, where to
get them and how to brew them.

A confession........ I don't know the rock oolongs. Can you give me
the inf to order some to try out. Thanks.

Re Space Cowboy, the only thing we can do is not accept in silence his
malice. I don't wish to start any "vendetta" or whatever. I want to be
able to express myself and hear my colleagues do the same on an
amicable and courteous basis. I opened the topic so that we stop
putting up with him and not saying anything to each other about it.
That's all. Courtesy, thoughtfulness, respect and consideration.....
Without mentioning specific names, that is what I have received in all
my public and private conversations in the RFDT space and I want it to
stay that way.

I am sure that at times I can be a jerk in cyberspace. It happens when
the fingers get ahead of the brain. If I am, I should get an
electronic handslap and will stop. In this new thread I started, there
has not been a single putdown, sneer or snide remark. I am delighted
with the responses and thank you for yours. I don't have to be
defensive about my lack of knowledge and can get the opinion and
advice of someone like yourself who is way out ahead of me on
expertise. I benefit and I hope we build an interesting conversation
that we all enjoy and gain from.