Posted to rec.food.cooking
Goomba38 Goomba38 is offline

Default Weber Genesis B Silver-Our New Toy

Wow. I think we scored big. A brand new Weber Genesis B Silver (although
I understand that they are discontinued) for $398.00. 3 Stainless Steel
burners, 36K BTU. I like the bottom cabinet which hides the tank from
view. Nice compact drop down shelf in front of fixed shelf. And it fits
perfectly on the porch. The lack of a side burner is a plus, as we
rarely to never used our previous grill side burner.
He went out with to buy the newer Weber Spirit E-310 which runs nearer
to $499.00 but came home with this. Apparently Walmart had it in stock.
I hate Walmart, and wouldn't have looked there but he did...and scored.
At least it is an American made grill.
Husband is reading the manual (wuss, lol) now.
Let the grilling games begin!
Goomba