Posted to rec.food.cooking
Jay Sullivan Jay Sullivan is offline

Default Dumb question - can I disconnect propane tank from my Weber grill?

Ted,

Thanks! I knew I should have looked at the top of the cylinder before I
screwed it on, but I was so excited to try out the new Weber Q grill that I
didn't. I just unscrewed it and now it's obvious how it works. Thanks for
the help!

Jay