Posted to alt.food.wine
[email protected] judith.lea@googlemail.com is offline

Default Louis Roederer Cristal 2000

On May 20, 8:27 pm, DaleW > wrote:
> I think rose is more food friendly than regular or BdB Champagne, like
> Emery I like Billecarte-Salmon, though it has gotten pricy.- Hide quoted text -

But have you seen the price of Roederer Rose Champage?? I think I
would have to have a glass at someone's house before I spent that sort
of money.

I was talking to my daughter in London on the phone and discussing my
bottle of Cristal. I thought she would be just slightly impressed,
no, she tells me that she drinks it at Ascot and at Polo. No doubt
some man was paying for it, bad girl! I do wish she would get
married.

Judith