Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_3_] sf[_3_] is offline

Default Course Grind meat for chili...

On Sat, 19 May 2007 16:28:34 -0500, "jmcquown"
> wrote:

>There was a news report just the other day about teachers "helping" kids
>take the T-Cap tests. The tests were suspect because of a large number of
>erasures on the majority of them but also because one of the students
>(presumably one who could actually pass the test) ratted out the teacher.
>The tests are used not only to measure student performance but also to grade
>the teachers' abilities to instruct.

If student erasures were counted against me, I'd flunk. My (early
elementary SPED) students mark all the answers, 3 out of 4, or just
can't make up their minds and erase like mad. Most of their test
booklets are a mess. It's especially maddening to see only one
erasure - from correct to incorrect. Arrrrrgh! Sometimes, I want to
fall on my sword and just get it over with fast.

--
See return address to reply by email