Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.christian,rec.food.cooking
Nosterill[_2_] Nosterill[_2_] is offline

Default Proofs of LORD Almighty GOD: Pastorio was convicted by the Holy Ghost on the eve of Halloween, stricken on the eve of Christmas, and destroyed on April Fool's day, and satan feigns courage in his boast that he is still alive.

On May 14, 9:10 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in ooglegroups.com...
>
> > Behold in wonder and amazement:

> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...ce0bdb286b3d6?

> > May GOD destroy satan soon starting with HIS sockpuppets.

> > Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

> > Andrew <><
> > --
> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> >http://EmoryCardiology.com

> Prediction: In the near future, you will buy a gun and go on a rampage with
> it, killing as many people as possible before you're planted for good by a
> swat team sniper. In your last seconds of consciousness, you'll claim it was
> satan's doing.
>
> Your mother will be ashamed of you, if she isn't already.

I hope you're wrong but I have noticed that, over the past month or
two, Chung has been progressively shifting from love and forgiveness
towards hatred and vengeance. I really am so very glad to have the
Atlantic between him and me.

His mother is probably terrified of him! Never mind ashamed.