Posted to rec.food.drink.beer,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika[_1_] marika[_1_] is offline

Default smoking

Jon Binkley wrote in message
.com>...
>On May 8, 5:33 am, (GregS) wrote:
>
>> I hear troll but no comments. I have no idea what they talk about. I did
>> want to get comments.

>OK. While this sort of legislation inherently rubs me the wrong
>way, I won't pretend for a second that I don't like the results.

fortunately the circuit is known for being the fruits and nuts of the
judiciary. Hopefully, the other circuits and the Supremes can understand
that we have a compelling interest which overrides the right to smoking

>It's nice to come home not smelling like an ashtray, and
>it's genuinely a bit of a shock now when I first enter a bar in
>a state that still allows smoking, and I get hit with that first
>blast of rank, stale smoke.
>
>However, I think some of the 2nd-hand smoke claims are a
>bit specious, and I think that nearly as good results could
>be achieved by aggressive ventilation.

We'll investigate Monday.

mk5000

"However, I have here is a marginal note to a pslam book dated 1617:
" This book was written by the humble monk Tzvetan, on order of master
George, the blessed archbishop of Justiniana the First; of all Bulgarians
and Serbs, of Macedonia, Albania, Bosnia, Ugrovlachia and the rest Dacian
lands patriarch and holder. The ear of AD 1617....."--baba ginka